Friday, August 1, 2008

Jello - Straight Up Please

I spoke too soon, my nausea is back in full swing. I had to catch myself in mid-sentence this morning as to not hurl all over my coworker’s desk…

I’m sick of ginger ale. I’m sick of crackers. I’m just plain sick. And no one seems to have an ounce of sympathy for me! But, I don’t blame them.

My mom was very sick when she was pregnant with me – she said for at least 6 months she was vomiting non-stop. I hope to god this passes in a few weeks. Mom said she used to drink straight Jello. You know the liquid stuff before you put it in the fridge to chill. Right now, I might give that a try! I’m desperate! Ok, may be not, but Jello does sound appealing. Maybe I’ll make some with Zach this weekend.

I have a lunch date for work. I’m not sure how I’m going to feel. It’s at a very nice Italian restaurant that I’ve been to many times. I’ll start out with bread and go from there. I’ll just be sure to get a seat nearest to the bathroom.

No comments: